I’m Valerio Viperino, a 26 years old creative technologist based in Rome (IT) and London (UK).
You can find me online as vvzen o yaskebasi.
In 2012 I attended the Rainbow Academy Digital Production course. I got out with 100/100 and I then started to work on the shading and texturing depts in Rainbow CGI on the production of a movie and an animated serie.
Having had enough of the repetitive stuff you have to perform everyday in a 3d studio and at the same time wanting more creative freedom, I started freelancing. During this period, I had the chance to gather experience in different fields:
- I created and edited footage for Borsa Italiana, Ferragamo and Cavalli (2014)
- I collaborated with Roberto Fazio Studio in the creation of a projection mapped 3d video (2014)
- I collaborated with the NAGEL duo for the creation of an Audio Visual concert (2015)
- I worked as a freelance backend dev using NodeJS and as a Pipeline TD using Python (2016-2017)
- I won a scolarship and I flew to the UK to pursue an MA in Computational Art at the Goldsmiths University of London (2018)
I’m also pretty active on the italian version of Quora.
You can drop me an email at valerio(dot)viperino(at)gmail(dot)com